But why would this make people think twice about swiping right? If you’re happily coupled up, you’ve probably helped your single girlfriends swipe through the reams of desirable – and not so desirable – potential dates.
Dating expert Dr Jessica Carbino, who studied the findings for Tinder, explained that it’s all to do with being able to see the eyes of a potential partner – something which is crucial to finding someone attractive or not. Either way, you Research shows that there are 50 million active users on Tinder who check their accounts 11 times per day and spend an average of 90 minutes per day on the app. When it first came onto the scene, it was used more as a hook-up/no strings sex app because it finds you potential matches based on their proximity to you. It finds your location using GPS, then uses your Facebook information to create your profile but don’t worry – nothing about Tinder will ever be posted to Facebook.
· You will pay all taxes and regulatory fees even if your rate plan is inclusive of taxes and regulatory fees.
· Metro PCS may terminate your Service if you fail to timely pay for your Service or violate the Terms and Conditions of Service in any way, including abuse of the Service or violations of applicable laws.
· You will provide Metro PCS with accurate information about yourself.
· Metro PCS may communicate with you from time to time about your Service.
· You waive your right to institute or participate in class action litigation against Metro PCS.
Dating is the same—we've reached critical mass, and that critical mass is critical on getting their mass touched. Anyway, with the act of dating living solely on a mobile platform, the dating app reigns supreme. Hey, gotta quench that thirst somehow—what's that famous Mother Teresa quote?
Oh yes: "Get it girl, get it get it get it, girl." A dating app that allows people to meet based on their intellectual capacities rather than their looks! But, you know what happens when two smart people meet?
They engage in hot, sweaty, intellectual conversations about Proust.
Do you know where Marcel friggin' Proust is Some people stick to their guns when they say they don't care about looks—and bless their hearts.